shorten starts to make his move, page-20

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Shows how bottom of the barrel the now totally dried up supply barrel of any plausible "talent" the Labor Party now has.

The appointment of Bill Shorten as NEw Opposition leader - this "where the hell's my %$^(*& pie" charmer - oozing his version of "humble" with his "don't know who I am?" yelling - will be entirely to the advantage of the LNP, I venture - and perhaps add yet another 3 years to their term of tenure - extend it out now to, what, 9 years - should Shorten last?

Which I allege he will not. And why?

I allege there may be some serious skeletons in the Shorten/Union relationship history. Which he'd prefer not to come clanking out. Not the least of which concerns the current serious allegations against Ms. Gillard, and her dealings with the AWU - Wilson, Blewitt, when a lawyer at the well known Slater and Gordon. At that time in history, SHorten was the "boyfriend" of Nicol Roxon, a friend of Gillard's then, who worked at another major law firm nearby. These allegations currently, we are told, allegedly under ongoing investigation by the Victorian police. Not alleging Shorten was implicated - but he was a Union man even then.

and then there's the HUGE conflict of interest re. his Mum-in-Law, Quentin Bryce. Plus, her name has been mentioned with regard to various allegations made against Rudd, Wayne Goss, and what was known then of the so-called "Heiner" affair. IS there more to still come out - be revealed , with regard to these ongoing allegations on the "Heiner" affair?

Gillard, then Rudd, had it in mind to try and extend this lady's tenure beyond it's finish next March. Just to "stick it up" Abbott - so to speak.

But I forgot about shredders having been invented. Oh, dear. Come in very handy, don't they, shredders - in so many respects.

Supposedly cartons of court related material went missing from secure files overseen at the Federal Court archival storage. Naughty cartons - just got up and walked out the door, one day, it's alleged!

Lets hope the dreaded shredders didn't get them! Perhaps they nicked off to the Gold Coast for some R&R on the beach - and, in a fit of new found conscience, will bring themselves back to the archives, one day.

Oh yes, Bill Shorten. That barrel of laughs. Suppose that's a better fate than the MORE constant sneerings and snarlings of either Misses Plibersek, or Wong.

I don't think Albanese wants it - right now. I think he'll do a Rudd - and wait - to see how the dirty linen comes up in the wash! That would be HIS best bet.

Sit tight - and come in when the ship's almost totally wrecked on the rocks - and try save it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.