shorten to blame for 78 per cent super tax, page-15

1. 5,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "what a load of rubbish - no where does he mention the emergency OCR level being 1.5%. "

ROFL Which part of "As a result, the cash rate today is around 1½ percentage points lower than it otherwise would have been." don't you get???? 1.5 lower than 3 IS 1.5. What is it with maths that the right just don't get? ROFL

And one minute you tell me not to quote Swan but now you turn around and use him as your "baseline". Sounds like a bit of very selective quoting imo. I never said anything about Swan, I'm just going on what the Deputy Governor of the RBA says. If you think you know more than he does go apply for a job at the RBA. In the meantime I'll take more notice of him than your political waffle.

And why are you just using the standard variable rate for your "analysis"? The RBA takes into account a lot more than than just home buyers on a standard rate.

"government is killing the economy." ROFL One of only 7 AAA rated by all 3 with a stable outlook. High AUD. Looks like those with billions and billions and billions and billions of dollars disagree with you peterd. Low inflation, low debt , low unemployment, low interest rates, record investment and much of the John Howard fiscal profligacy being wound back.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.