RCE 4.62% 62.0¢ recce pharmaceuticals ltd

There is a Shorter in the House. Rumor has it they are New...

1. 15 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There is a Shorter in the House. Rumor has it they are New York-based or they are instructed from New York.

The opportunity now is cheap stock but the need, in the long run, is ASIC investigation, ASIC WHERE ARE YOU?

So you may know from my earlier posts that the Shorter is active with very small amounts of cross-trades. Today there have been 5 trades of holdings of around 80 shares each. We know this cannot be a retail trader as the fees will be prohibitive so this is a professional trader.

Why would someone want to trade 80 shares at a time?? To push the price down otherwise why not just put an order in and pick up stock at the market or at a price?

Recce has Australian-created and exceptional technology that is world-beating in both antiviral and antibacterial. Amazing, so why does the price steadily drift down? A Shorter is busy every day just clipping at the end of the day or through the day when the volume is low.

What can we do? Well reporting it to the ASIC would be good but in the meantime the Shorter represents a good opportunity to get set in the stock at the best prices. How? Easy. Buy his borrowed stock. The more he sells the more he will have to buy back later.

The stock is cheapest at the end of each day's trading, 10 minutes before the hour. Just watch. it is then when some buyers would clean up the Shorter and get some base price stock.

if you are seeing this too please reach out. In the meantime, you will see me occasionally picking up cheap stock.

Nice Idea

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RCE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.0¢
Change
-0.030(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $126.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 65.5¢ 61.5¢ $78.93K 125.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9703 61.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
64.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
64.0¢
  Change
-0.030 ( 1.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
65.5¢ 65.5¢ 64.0¢ 4035
Last updated 14.23pm 14/05/2024 ?
RCE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.