SYR 10.7% 25.0¢ syrah resources limited

Shorters - and i wonder who they are!!, page-26

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Let's get a bit more light, and a bit less heat, into this discussion.

For a start, the share price has not fallen "81.9%", or anything like that. The highest price was $6.66, so a drop of 81.9% would result in a current price of $1.20, which is clearly ridiculous.

Second, it's not the duty of a responsible company management to be continually massaging the share price. Surely their primary role is to run the company efficiently, which, is this case, means get the mine running, and the production marketed, as soon as possible. As far as I can see, that is exactly what is happening, with development on schedule, and most of the product spoken for - an unusual achievement for a new mining company, which has not been given the recognition it deserves.

Let the shorters play their games. Most of us are not in that league. Anyone who can do simple arithmetic - and that certainly includes the major holders of the stock - can see that the real value of Syrah is much higher than the current MC, and that the cash flow which will commence in a very few months will make that apparent to all. Why, therefore, would those same major holders contemplate selling out in a takeover, at the current price? It's just not going to happen.

A couple of simple questions:

Is the likely demand for battery-graphite going to disappear?
    Is there a competitor company, with a capacity to supply 200k tonnes per year, in sight?
    Does anyone doubt that Balama will be the world's low-cost producer?

So who's first-in-line to get that business, Syrah, or the shorters?

Cheers,

Prime1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.