SYR 4.44% 21.5¢ syrah resources limited

Rubbish they sold over $6 - wasn't near the volume to support...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Rubbish they sold over $6 - wasn't near the volume to support that comment.

If directors were found to have done nothing (negligence in my eyes) to to try and stop a potential takeover at current prices, i know i would be speaking to my lawyers if i had invested at over $6 in that placement. I am told many brokers have told SYR management how to try and stop this BS and nothing has been done. They chose to ignore this resulting in a collapsed share price.

The stock looked good at one stage today but look what happened - the shorters were back in there today as we will no doubt see shortly via shortman.com.au

Lets see these big announcements coming and watch what happens within a day or two of them. My hunch is they will sell straight into any good news (yet again) as they have done for the last 12 months. I hope i am proven wrong - doubt it though.

SYR Management are so stupid they even give dates to the shorters of when the next announcements are going to be. Think this helps? Its simply saying to them - short our stock for another month as no new news on the horizon....Idiots!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $222.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $1.058M 4.817M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 643796 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 173846 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.