SYR 5.00% 21.0¢ syrah resources limited

This is not a common ploy at all. I just hope that SYR...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is not a common ploy at all. I just hope that SYR management sees these threads or that someone reports back to them how badly they are handling this situation. They know exactly what needs to be done. If SYR management had discussions with the ASX and could potentially get a ban on any new short positions in the stock, it would reduce the risk of a potential hostile takeover bid. Don't get me wrong, i hope SYR hits the roof with its SP like everyone else here.

SYR management have been told for over 12 months about these shorters but to date have done NOTHING to help ease this situation except give them more dates the shorters can work towards, and look at the SP as a result. If they were so intersted in us shareholders, you would think they would listen to advice from experts in this field (and I'm not referring to me - rather numerous brokers who have all told them the issues and how to resolve them).

If the shorters couldn't keep pushing the stock down, what do you think would happen to the SP? Then they would be forced to start to cover their positions instead of adding to them daily as we are seeing. I hope they get burnt to a crisp in the process.

If any of you know SYR management, feel free to put pressure on them to do something here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
0.010(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $217.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 20.0¢ $278.6K 1.346M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 172414 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 33436 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.