SYR 0.00% 32.0¢ syrah resources limited

I spoke with SYR ASX management myself about viceroy research...

1. 86 Posts.

I spoke with SYR ASX management myself about viceroy research scam fake news

They contacted all relevant brokers about it after it appeared debunking it and would be happy to have a conversation with any shareholder who needs to understand that it all complete and utter crap. Your broker can also clear things up for you.

The fellow I spoke to informed me they are not in the business of responding to every rumor and prefer to get on with the job.

Many shareholders may not be aware of the new CEO's exceptional credentials.

This is from linked in:

Shaun Verner

Managing Director & CEO at Syrah Resources Ltd
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
    Mining & Metals
    Current
    1. Syrah Resources Ltd
    1 Previous
    1. Syrah Resources Ltd,
    2. BHP Billiton,
    3. BHP
    2 Education
    1. Cranfield University - Cranfield School of Management
    500+connections
    View Shaun’s full profile. It's free!

Your colleagues, classmates, and 400 million other professionals are on LinkedIn.

View Shaun’s Full Profile
    Summary

Extensive global commercial (P&L) and operational leadership experience, across the full cycle of resource and business planning, marketing and supply chain strategy development, commercial execution, and performance management functions. Commodity expertise in Metals, Energy, Bulks and Freight, with multi-national management roles in Asia-Pac, Europe and the Americas. Commercial and Operational Executive Committee membership positions, and multiple Board and Industry Association Directorships.Lived and worked in Singapore, Den Haag, and multiple Australian locations.

Areas of Expertise:
    Marketing, Sales & Supply Chain Leadership | Natural Resources, Freight & Industrial Products
    Commercial Strategic Planning & Execution | Risk Management | Trading & Hedging
    Change Leadership | Executive Operations Management | Productivity & Process Improvement
    Experience

• Managing Director & CEO

Syrah Resources Ltd
      February 2017 – Present (2 months)Melbourne, Australia

• Executive General Manager - Sales and Marketing

Syrah Resources Ltd
      October 2016 – January 2017 (4 months)Melbourne, Australia

• Vice President Marketing - Coal

BHP Billiton
      January 2015 – May 2016 (1 year 5 months)Singapore
      Global commercial management, marketing, sales, and distribution of >100Mn tonnes and >$8Bn revenue line of equity and agency Coal (metallurgical and thermal) annually.

• Vice President Marketing - Base Metals and Uranium

BHP Billiton
      July 2011 – February 2015 (3 years 8 months)Singapore
      Global commercial management, marketing and distribution of >$15Bn revenue line of BHP Billiton equity and agency Base Metals (Copper, Lead, Zinc), Precious Metals (Gold and Silver), Sulphuric Acid, and Uranium annually.

• Vice President - Freight

BHP Billiton
      January 2011 – July 2011 (7 months)
      Responsibility for BHP Billiton's seaborne Freight trading task of >150Mt annually (Cape, Panamax and Handy) – at the time the largest dry bulk shipping task globally.

• General Manager, Marketing & Trading - Copper Cathode

BHP Billiton
      January 2008 – December 2010 (3 years)
      Accountability for equity marketing and trading position for BHP Billiton's 1Mt global Copper Cathode, Gold and Silver Bullion production through dvelopment of off-takes, price risk exposure and credit risk management,

• Manager, Global Distribution (Base Metals)

BHP Billiton
      July 2006 – December 2007 (1 year 6 months)
      Supply chain management, back-office commercial coordination, and systems coordination of Base Metals and Uranium Marketing operations globally.LME / COMEX / SFE traded commodities.

• Global Scheduler - Base Metals

BHP Billiton
      October 2004 – June 2006 (1 year 9 months)
      Supply chain management, back-office commercial coordination, and systems coordination of Copper Concentrates operations.

• Project Manager (Systems) - SAP - APO, TSW

BHP Billiton
      June 2002 – September 2004 (2 years 4 months)
      Project Manager responsible for implementation of SAP Supply Chain System (Advanced Planner and Optimizer; Traders and Schedulers Workbench) in Iron Ore, Coking Coal, Manganese, Base Metals & Aluminium businesses.

• Liner Shipping Coordinator

BHP
      February 2001 – April 2002 (1 year 3 months)
      Commercial accountability for 30,000 TEU Liner Shipping task. BHP Transport and Logistics and external clients.

• Various Logistics, Supply Chain and Shipping Roles

BHP Billiton
      January 1996 – January 2001 (5 years 1 month)Australia

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $331.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 32.5¢ 31.0¢ $1.390M 4.380M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 904701 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.5¢ 360883 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.