ZIP 1.45% $1.70 zip co limited..

on Nine news breakfast this morning, about 8am An obviously...

1. 6,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1043
    on Nine news breakfast this morning, about 8am

An obviously concocted story about BNPL danger spectacularly backfired as the civilian 'victim' live on air literally destroyed the banks relentless pursuit of BNPL in an excruciating couple of minutes for producers and the host Kochie, if the expression on his face after they crossed back to the studio was anything to go by

When the victim was asked

"We understand that you are $3K in debt and wondered if you could tell us about yr experience?"

expecting the victim to wax lyrical about her BNPL disaster and how dangerous BNPL debt is, said the following :

rough quote

"I think the most dangerous credit is the credit cards.. I got rid of mine and actually used BNPL to manage by spending because I could sort it in four payments.. I would get rid of credit cards.. they are the biggest risk"

end rough quote

the look on Kochie's face was priceless as the whole narrative and the headings, taglines all pointed towards a victim who had been exploited by evil BNPL providers actually bagged out credit cards

Kochie was probably wondering who vetted the victim and had anyone actually asked her if she was a 'BNPL victim' or a 'Credit Card victim'

It was too good to not mention here..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.70
Change
-0.025(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $1.909B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.77 $1.68 $16.19M 9.417M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5300 $1.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.70 86880 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.