FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Shorters are closing out, page-49

1. 774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I know nothing about market manipulation and the reasons someone would short FAR, all I know is that I have invested in FAR that has leases in Senegal in 2006. Things are very different now due to the oil they have found and once we get a FID then hopefully the SP will increase. I understand that to get to a FID FAR will need to raise a lot of capital and we could even end up with 10B shares issued, but even with the additional shares my bet is the SP will be a lot more than 7.5c. If there is a takeover all well and good as I want to see this one out, more for the fact that I have been telling my wife about FAR since 2006 and I would love to say "I TOLD YOU SO!" rather than hearing the same statement from her. Market manipulation only works if you lose your nerve or are a trader, so lets hope the principle of having that conversation with the wife stops me from losing my nerve.

As a fan of Ms Brown's Boys I just hope I don't end up like Buster who kept buying raffle tickets in his own scam to raise money for stray Greyhounds, love the scene when they are announcing the prize and Buster pulls out all his raffle tickets even though he was told there was no raffle.

Well like Buster I am holding onto my FAR shares with a silly smile on my face waiting for the chance of a reasonable payday! It might take a few years but then again I can remember 2006 as if it was yesterday.

DYOR, IMHO

Zip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.