PDN 5.14% $12.56 paladin energy ltd

I have been observing the Shorters in PDN for a long time. They...

1. 440 Posts.
    I have been observing the Shorters in PDN for a long time. They are very skillful in bringing down the SP. I really think they are robots, even coordinated robot attacks.. When there is good news, they let it rise or even buy back some. When the SP settles, they dump huge to bring down the SP and scare everybody not to buy. They like to dump in the last 30 minutes.

They are not interested in selling. Selling will be a slow process to maximize the selling price. They just dump huge to push it down. Sometimes they line up on the buy side to capture any weak selling hands.

In the last few weeks, I would say most of the selling are done by the Shorters. The shorted % keeps going up. Hopefully they realize that nobody else is selling except them then they are willing to buy back. It is really hard to fight them and can only wait for them to exhaust.

The good news is the fundamentals are getting better and better, especially when PDN can break even at this spot price. U prices have no where to go but UP. The recent U spot down is only due to the summer slow buying season. The decision makers are all on vacation. Hopefully the Japanese restart can bring in some speculators and September can bring in some real buys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.56
Change
-0.680(5.14%)
Mkt cap ! $3.748B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.52 $12.71 $12.09 $73.41M 5.877M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8050 $12.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.58 5545 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.