CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

shorters beware i hear wm is back

1. 74 Posts.
    I hear WM is back and Im sure that he isnt going to sit back and let the shorters and Bots have their way. We also have to support him imo. We as shareholders have to take the fight to the bots. They are creating havoc with lots of stocks and the institutions shut them down.
    However in the case of CDU we dont have a lot of insto's and CDU has little support from our 8,000 shareholders imo. If every shareholder bought 500 shares and took on the bots, thats 4m shares alone. But we dont, we just sit back and wait for WM and CDU to do it by themselves. We all complain but we could do it by ourselves.
    Im sure WM has more canons ready with plenty ammo (announcements)waiting for these Bots and shorters in the near future.
    Im confident the buy back is going to sort them out like last time. As I said on another thread with $1.08m a month in interest from the cash in the bank CDU could buy 330,000 shares a month and still retain the cash and at the same time making us all larger shareholders by lowering the amount of shares in the company.
    What would I know Im a boy from the Curry & may look at things with too much simplicity, but I am a shareholder and a country boy like WM. You can knock us down as many times as you like and we will always get up, just a little angrier each time, with the left guard higher.
    (any pugilists will know my meaning) .

Ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.