LYC 3.35% $8.02 lynas rare earths limited

Fats,My bet is still on, I haven't lost anything here. Was it...

1. 972 Posts.
    Fats,

My bet is still on, I haven't lost anything here. Was it below 0.635 or 0.63 and you get those glazed donuts?

But I just cant see how shorters benefit society? People invest into a company because they believe in what they are doing. Not to try to destroy the value of something. Just doesn't seem logical.

The big picture says we need to stop burning fossil fuels, Lynas and similar companies are making products that progress sustainability but by wanting to talk down and push and push with continual negativity doesn't benefit society.

Would it be good for the society that you and I live in if companies like Lynas were shorted until they are worthless and never made products.

Just remember, my positivity and support and investment in Lynas for a better world and for sustainability issues also benefits you in the long term. How do you benefit me?

I'm not trying to romanticise the issue but seek to understand why anyone would want to be vocal about the downfall of a company that is overall beneficial to them also?

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.02
Change
0.260(3.35%)
Mkt cap ! $7.496B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.75 $8.02 $7.75 $43.38M 5.448M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $7.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.