LYC 1.32% $6.90 lynas rare earths limited

crimpy,The simplest form of TA is often the best! It is quick,...

1. 1,633 Posts.
    crimpy,

The simplest form of TA is often the best! It is quick, easy and usually agrees with the more complex and time consuming TA indicators. I am in complete agreement with you about when the confirmed end to the downtrend has occurred.

The reality is we should not buy more until the trend change is confirmed! Especially given the SP history over the last 18months or we could just throw more capital down the pooh chute.

Frankly who knows this bear trend could continue until hell freezes over or LYC closes up shop. I hope not, but anything is possible until the good profits are earned to service the near $500million in debt.

I would hazard a guess and say none of us here really give two hoots about Lynas or rare earths as an industry we are investing here to make money not primarily for ecological reasons.

One thing is for sure the only way to really make money on LYC in the last 18 months has been to sell or short. Buy and hold has been a losing stratagem for me that I don't intend to repeat again until the trend change is confirmed.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.90
Change
0.090(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $6.430B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.94 $6.95 $6.79 $17.23M 2.502M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2337 $6.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.90 15113 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.