ZIP 0.70% $2.85 zip co limited..

Media news came in late yesterday afternoon so has been...

1. 283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    Media news came in late yesterday afternoon so has been relatively quiet in forums (it is MASSIVE news for the industry and institutional investors know this) - so I would expect more media coverage about it today and maybe a few more institutional investors eyeing this stock over the night. Another green day and more sign of the reversal which I think is why we are starting to see more desperation in shorters - however they have used all of their fuel over the past week and people are becoming immune to the negativity.

https://www.copyright link/companies/financial-services/big-win-for-buy-now-pay-later-in-competition-tribunal-20200915-p55vpt

Big win for buy now, pay later in competition tribunal

The buy now, pay later industry has won a significant victory in the Australian Competition Tribunal, which found the interest-free instalment products provide benefits to the economy and do not result in consumer harm.

Finding in favour of FlexiGroup on Tuesday morning in a dispute with the competition regulator, the tribunal rejected the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission's call for installers to ensure providers of the popular products are licensed and conduct responsible lending checks on customers as set out in the credit laws.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.020(0.70%)
Mkt cap ! $3.720B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.99 $2.83 $32.53M 11.16M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 283125 $2.85

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.86 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.