NWH 0.00% $3.08 nrw holdings limited

Hope you are right. What makes you think an update will be soon?...

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Hope you are right.

What makes you think an update will be soon?

Been constantly waiting on this to come good. Wouldn't hold my breath expecting anything too huge from this mob.

Also - nice to see samsung in the news for all the wrong reasons "faulty washing machines. Check if your model has been recalled". Then the story goes on to say that the problem is many of the models have the model of the machines on the very back of the machine (in a highly unreachable/inconvenient place). I know Samsung has a whole suite of products and is much more diversified than simply washing machines but regardless this is not a very good look. Image and brand is important. Moreover there have been a number of fires caused by faulty washing machines and to their credit they have shown some concern in responding to safety related concerns but wouldn't want someone pursuing legal routes. Not saying anyone necassarily will but got to be open to possibilities and assess risk factors here.

Either get on with the samsung deal OR DONT. They gotta stop draaagggging it out. God it's giving me the shits.

Gnight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.08
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.395B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.08 $3.09 $3.07 $1.456M 472.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7052 $3.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.09 6075 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.