GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Turmoil in Argentina is something we'll need to get accustomed...

1. 2,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1084
    Turmoil in Argentina is something we'll need to get accustomed to..Aside from Venezuela, Argentina has been the basket-case of South America for decades..always on the brink of sovereign default, with hands stetched-out to IMF. Potential ongoing tax hikes/grabs should be offset by reduced costs-for-us though..their currency is trashed..The sooner we get James Bay up & running the better, for contingency..3 producing sites will be a great cushion against geo-political shocks.

Maybe another reason our SP hasn't been hammered further is because shorters are stretched..?..I hope our B.O.D. brings JP Morgan to heel & stops M.S. renting more shares from our 'insider' consultant..aside from them bringing-back the rest ASAP. One has to ponder why our Directors are happy to see our SP continually shorted with the assistance of our 'inside advisor'..There's little motivation to take-a-stance when our B.O.D. is forbidden from buying GXY shares for themselves, until POSCO transaction is complete..Why not let the 2 x Morgans trash our SP down towards $2 during the next 2 months so our Directors can be the ones buying at the bottom..hmmmm..The danger is that our bleeding-fish becomes prey to bigger fish looking to take-us-over on the cheap. Good luck to all long holders..not to the shorters. We need to maintain the pressure on our Directors to end the Conflict of Interest for J.P. Morgan to get their shares back. Trimming the length of my posts

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.