GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Shorters... Good luck!, page-11

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    The take over equation is a complicated one, but maybe simple when you look at it.

There are a number of players at the table, from institutions to Mitsubishi, POSCO and even the converters that receive our spodumene along with their customers and some large private holders.

So let's just say one of the above trys to take over Galaxy... What about the others?

The last thing the converters want is to go back to not having any supply, it would be a disaster... Even those that tolled got right royally f'd. - It wasn't pretty.

So an offer of $6 turns up... How many would take it when you have some analysts pointing to long term gains above $10, one I spoke with tonight pointed to $15.

I don't want to sound like a hollow shill... Though once an investor does their own research they will rapidly identify that dropping out and losing the potential of 500% gains over the coming years, why accept only 100%?

Galaxy has never really been one to be vocal and the POSCO MOU was certainly out of their usual step. Personally, I believe we probably should have gone into a trading halt until the decision was announced like we did during the Jiangsu sale, though here we are.

Truth be told everyone wanted information as to what is going on... Now you have it.

Of course with 3 projects along with an investment in Lepidico its fair to say that there is so much more going on than we know and can be revealed. Go and check out Lepidico's recent quarterly activities statement. As a holder you own about 0.8 to 0.9 of a Lepidico share for every Galaxy one. To the point we own ~12% of them and we have a member of Galaxy on the board.

Lots going on...

I realise that I am a nobody, just another poster on Hot Copper so why listen to me?

Well, I don't ask you to.. I just offer my view, a little opinion, and present what I see like everyone else.

Which turns me to this point:

"Anthony's silence makes me nervous"

Some may remember, some may not. But after the last AGM I had apologised to everyone on here for not taking as much of an interest in my investment as I should.

I returned to researching intensively, having made contacts over time I commenced reaching out to them to see what information I could find..

To keep tabs on my investment..

I wasn't going to sit around and trust everything I was told, I wanted to find out as much as I could about potential paths we might take, and what Galaxy are up to.

I'm pretty sure I've got it worked out.

Spending $280 million isn't like dropping down to Woolworths for a bag of groceries, and it is no where close to purchasing a house which some might call the biggest investment of their lives. -Unless of course they are in Galaxy.

I don't have a professional opinion, as I am not a professional, just an every day investor like probably all of you on here.

If I was to offer advice it would be advice that is based on my own opinions and really who listens to advice on Hot Copper anyway without doing the old DYOR.

But if you take the above into account and allow me to bend your ear and say..

If you're shorting Galaxy... You're in for a world of hurt and my humble suggestion would be to consider covering your borrows as soon as the first share becomes available tomorrow.

If you don't heed my warning, then take the luck that Anthony Tse is offering because you're gunna need it.

Just in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.