GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Do institutional shorters like this ever make mistakes of this...

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1652
    Do institutional shorters like this ever make mistakes of this magnitude? I'm kinda gob-smacked that this scenario you have outlined could happen. My gut tells me though that they will have to cover at some stage. In which case your scenario must surely happen. God, I don't know, I have been kinda invested in Galaxy for about three years now. I have sold from time to time, but always bought back in again because I love the story and the fundamentals and the cash coming in. Is there such a thing as long covering? It's been quite an emotional ride, and I'm pretty low at the moment because I'm well into the red. It seems these days that good fundamentals and good news is rewarded with massive share price drops. And the technicals don't seem to make sense to me either. If there was a TO offer I think I'd sell, but then again maybe I won't. I honestly don't know what to think. Hell, if your scenario unfolds and we have 20 (or more) up days as they frantically try to cover their shorts, then I'll be happy to shout the first round of celebratory drinks. I thought last year that we would be at $10 by now. But Thesi, you have given me a glimmer of hope that maybe we can get there soon. I want to see these bastards slaughtered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.