GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Talk about Bubbles of Nothing. My word of warning is Galaxy is a...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    Talk about Bubbles of Nothing.

My word of warning is Galaxy is a beast to trade. Some excellent chartist drop by here and they haven’t got a clue what’s going to happen week to week. If they did it would be insider trading.
    This company has no worries going it alone and being a pure play. The word on the street is some large investment houses are getting ready to enter Lithium phase 2 and GXY is on all of their radars.
    The shorts have helped cool a very hot market so it can sort the wheat from the chaff. Morgan Stanley knew full well that this revolution has many cogs that haven’t quite kicked into gear. Try ordering a Tesla in Australia. The early adopters of Electric vehicles are frothing but can’t get one! You don’t turn and retool one of the biggest industries in the world in a year. I’ve been watching this unfold for 4 years and the change has astounded me. Tony Seba is on the money. Just our expectations got ahead of the demand curve. Every analyst worth their salt has placed the hockey stick demand curve for battery minerals going ballistic roughly 2020. This allows plenty of leg room for a shorter to play and haven’t they had a ball. For long term investors this short business is all noise. We knew it back in 2016 and 17. The only risk is it takes off before your fear subdues. Any entry point is a good entry point. Obviously at these lows the better. If you can’t handle seeing your portfolio in the red for a year then you shouldn’t invest here. If you can and you have then enjoy the ride. It’s breath taking when it goes green but then greed kicks in and everyone’s telling you take a profit. I took a measly $10000 of the table at $4.15 and regret it to this day. In my opinion you may only get 1 GXY in your lifetime and the name of the game is accumulate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.