GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Shorters... Good luck!, page-796

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    Most exciting night of Galaxy's history that's for sure!

I'm picturing the trading halt break announcement to look something like this (for the shorts)

The announcement is another rebirth for the company that has slowly ticked each box and brought itself back from the brink of extinction.

There is no doubt with a cash hoard like this the company will have announcement after announcement of plans to further unlock value.

This transaction is the best in lithium history!

I really have no idea how the shorts are going to be able to cope from here.

One person I spoke with tonight with far more experience in this game said...

Well they ain't shorting Harvey Norman here....

These guys are going to have to buy on market at whatever the price is being offered hoping they get in before anyone else just to cover.

And then if they are the gamblers that they are they will buy for themselves which will further push the price up.

I can't wait to see what happens from here.

Ive seen predictions of $5 and $7 on the forum.

I have no idea where we might head off too .

All I know is that I've loaded up my rocket and I am not selling even if I see a point where it might signal a top because it will probably keep going from there.

Oh my god!

This is just so funny..

I'd love to see a forum like this with the shorts talking amongst themselves.

They would be finding someone to blame for sure.

My guess is we won't open tomorrow and we will hear more from the company in the media to spread the good news!

This is great news for Galaxy and exceptional news for POSCO.

Funny thing is any company wanting to take us over now will struggle as everyone finds for a seat at the table.

And meanwhile I'm just dancing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.