LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

shorters in trouble, trying to cover very fast, page-12

1. 5,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20822
    Brad

You don't need to rely on my opinion about short covering. The short covering is a fact shown on the chart I made. You can go to ASIC site (link given on my post above), download the Year-to-date CSV file and look at it on Excel. You can see the numbers yourself and compare them with my chart. That's so simple.

It is true that the shorts are being covered very quickly in last one month as shown on my chart. And it's true that Lynas is the most shorted 15th stock in ASX. It is shown all on the documents. You can make your own analysis by those facts. I was only giving my opinions.

I also believe that the very strong scare campaign on HC threads are related with those short covering struggle. The shorters have caught very bad. (You can see they call me "moron" here). Otherwise there was no need to make such ridiculous posts here. Btw, I haven't seen so many meaningless posts on any other threads so far. Those guys are in big trouble. That's my opinion anyway.

I am aware of that momentum looks it has broken the support and I am not worried about that. That much of false break is always in the range of the momentum strength which is due to turn up. It can even turn up stronger than the state it turns just from the support. There are many examples of that if you look at the other charts.

The main indication for me here is the negative divergence on weekly chart. As told above on my first post negative divergences generally signal a coming change in trend or give indication that a change is in progress in the basic supply and demand of a security.

That charts tells me not to sell anything. I have bought in last week at around 60c because of this negative divergence on weekly chart, very fast short coverings which I have found on AIC site (Which is now confirmed by the huge buying after closing on Friday) and the strong fundamentals of Lynas after the appeal was rejected by the high court.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.