LYC 0.34% $5.93 lynas rare earths limited

I'm quite confident LYC will fill those gaps above at 84.5c and...

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm quite confident LYC will fill those gaps above at 84.5c and 79.5c at some point, just need to see a big shakeout or a decent consolidation period first. LYC just seems to always be grinding down then gapping up after a "positive" announcement then grinding down again. Still weeks (maybe more) away from first product, and can't see any announcements coming in the interim that will make it pop. With all the supply trapped above, a shakeout or consolidation / absorption period (pressure and time to shake out the weak) seem like the only things that will get this thing to move higher. On the other hand, got the constant fear of REO prices dropping further (potentially destroying LYC profit margin), SMSL exhausted legal avenues to stop the LAMP but now looking at more direct approaches, who knows when Malaysia's gonna change their mind again and suspend the TOL. Also got those muppets on The Project sniffing around the SMSL tweets for a negative story on the LAMP.

It would seem quite ridiculous to me that LAMP would get to first product only to have no profit margin, think this would more likely be set up as a sell the news event. In any case, I highly doubt shorters will be running for cover anytime soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.93
Change
-0.020(0.34%)
Mkt cap ! $5.542B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.93 $23.75M 3.975M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 128544 $5.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.95 12481 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.