SHV 1.01% $3.94 select harvests limited

What I find interesting in these various discussions is, that...

1. 67 Posts.
    What I find interesting in these various discussions is, that none seems to factor in the growth potential in SHV - as there is strong growth in Food Division and funding secured via FirstState leasing facility for planting out greenfield - more than 50% expansion in pipeline, not to forget potential acquisitions. Personally, I believe SHV has a good potential mid-/long-term, which will be supported by the structural water issues in California.

Recently, SHV has been punished for falling almond prices and concerns about crop volume, which to some extend was justified following the HY16 announcement - though, I truly believe it is oversold.

Will be interesting to shortman.com.au today when updated, as I believe the shorters were smashing it yesterday - record volume of 3m shares traded - would not be surprised to see more than 50% being gross shorts again like past 3 trading days. Almost have a feeling that some trader sits on a massive short position, which he is struggling to unwind.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.94
Change
-0.040(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $476.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.95 $4.04 $3.91 $1.146M 288.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5954 $3.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.96 1484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.