SHV 2.03% $4.03 select harvests limited

Returning to the shorting issue ... SP fell over 6% today ......

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    Returning to the shorting issue ...

SP fell over 6% today ... lowest price in 52 week range. Average trade volume is ordinarily in the range of 500k a day. Ttade volume over the last few trading days has been 2 to more than 3 times the average volume.

So....am I correct in thinking that the balance above the average volume are shares that are being shorted? Or is that drawing the bow a bit far?

Like to hear from LF.

Really not getting why this stock was hammered today particularly when yoi would think it would be up on the HY Ann which sounds pretty damn good and unless I am mistaken today was last day of buying when you could still expect to get the 21 cent divvy? I really would have thought it a far more likely scenarion the SP would have jumped today in about the same range as it fell.

Also note previously that GS entered as a substantial holder with about 20mill worth of shares. Someone there said GS aren't into shorting small/mid cap Companys ... not part of their mandate apparently. Is that BS or what? We are talking about GS the right hand of Satan right?
    Last edited by YourDudliness: 29/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.03
Change
0.080(2.03%)
Mkt cap ! $484.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.98 $4.04 $3.95 $356.7K 89.15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 1979 $4.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.04 1177 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.33pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.