GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Shorters on this Thread trying to make a quick buck !!!, page-36

1. 1,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1473
    Do you need me to talk you through this chart?
    Or can you figure it out yourself?
    Yesterday was a market retrace, the retrace we had to have if you like. Sure there were probably a few shorters with massive balls that shorted GXY yesterday in the midst of it, but the vast majority would have been people banking profits on the expectation that a retrace was imminent and looked highly likely.

If you follow my comments on the chart thread you will see that I predicted the timing and severity of the retrace around a month ago, possibly more, in fact almost the exact chart shape including that of the lead up to it. Am I Nostradamus or some kind of magician? Absolutely not - I applied standard Elliot Wave pattern recognition and Fibonacci ratios. Do you think that maybe all the algorithmic traders out there running on supercomputers on bridge street next to the ASX might be capable of doing the same but better?

Has any of this affected GXY's strength as a company? Absolutely not. Will the share price recover - you bet it will.
    So why on earth are you winging about it to the point where you started an entirely new thread? Buy some cheap shares and get on with your day.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3272/3272750-dc2912143c139ff61eea1a4311b72030.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.