AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

shorters paradise - next support level for ago, page-99

1. TDA
    11,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    What a load of tripe you speak Mongombolo, firstly you say you know it happens with the HFT taking things down and that you don't agree with it, but then you say that investors should join in or step back as that's the way the market works these days, then in the same breath you are saying (over only one days gains) that everyone is now quiet because it has gone up a small amount in only one day, are you serious!!

Why should anyone sweep something under a rug if they think it is wrong, why should investors accept predatory shorting as a natural thing?

I understand that stocks can run well past their actual value but that is done by genuine buying, shorting is done by borrowing stock one doesn't own, it's artificial, I can't do that with any of the business's I own or with any of the business's my clients own, I could however buy a stake in said company and hope/see if it actually pays off with earnings.

That is the function of business, not having a fear that somehow somewhere someone could help/make you fail because they forced asset sales or banking defaults due to short selling your own stock, that is not reality!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.