TFC 7.42% $1.31 tfs corporation limited

Peppie For me its hard to consider that they have finished with...

1. 3,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2185
    Peppie

For me its hard to consider that they have finished with TFC yet on this downward cycle. Over the last 2 years the share price in FIVE of these cycles dived well under the 100EMA. Only ONCE has a downward cycle met resistance at the 100EMA and bounced upward, that was 15-24 April 2015.

On three of these downward cycles Sept 2014, Dec 2015 and Apr 2016 there was resistance at around the 100EMA and failed every time.

I agree that today there is allot of support. I'm sure this happened on the dates I mentioned above.

Currently our favourite shorter has another whipping boy IPD. I think that once they finished chewing through their shareholders they will redirect their attention back to us.

Look I hope I'm wrong. But I'm saying that its a 1 in5 chance of the share price bouncing off the 100EMA and continuing upward and a 4 in 5 chance that we will see another plunge downward to finish this cycle.

So if your cashed up, there in more than likely a buying opportunity coming up. But you have to recognise it and set your trades very well on the day of the 15-20c movement to optimise your entry price. If your not watching on the big plunge day you'll miss it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TFC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.