AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

shorters playing with fire, page-18

1. 162 Posts.
    Louts ??? You mean the guys in the gaudy tee"s, First time at the AGM ,maybe the treasurer and welfare officer for the Hells Angels,anyway they seemed to know a few folks there.U/J did you move around and listen to some of the casual comments after the meeting? Seems anything is for sale at the right price,particularly as Cigar Lake will not be operational till after 2013, making the French look all over the place for supply.I got the impression that Quasar was moving along reasonably well and were on track to do the leach testing next year as planned.Regarding the short selling and Bot trading, a couple of items were mentioned, porkies had been spread about contamination of the Great Artesian Basin,Steve Johnson scotched that one, as he did about the grading of the sand and permeability of the roll front ares.Could be the short seller was trying to down play the prospects. It certainly seems the funds are loading them selves up with AGS, Ian Gandel inferred that these were the dissenters ,voting against the motion to issue options to non-executive directors,(appears to be happening frequently,resulting in the difficulty of obtaining people of the right calibre) Seems the Elephant in the corner is still the East Frome Project, Uranium definatly there, but will look for Base metals and Thorium in the meantime.Whilst Alliance will go with the flow , stumping the $20 mill, will not be a problem they can never be masters of there own destiny and sometime down the track when mega bucks are offered representing realistic valuation a deal will be done. Just my opinion only, that is why stock is in the bottom drawer , subprime bullsh#t regardless, as this is one of the best U prospects in Aust.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.