LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

Cheers KD,Your right, we need a solution to get rid of LNC’s...

1. 924 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Cheers KD,
    Your right, we need a solution to get rid of LNC’s ‘Clean Energy Discount’; no institution would meaningfully support us otherwise. LNC is simply not marketable with the clean energy tag, PB’s promise last AGM to hit the road to garner institutional stickiness and restore the share price have had the reverse effect.

We need to return to being a pure coal play, a Pure North American Oil and Gas play, or a combination of both, whilst isolating clean energy away from either picture.

Then again, if PB executes the Golden Concord deal soon, he will be restored to Legend status, but the market has not only priced it as a null event, it’s attached further negative valuation the deal itself. Maybe LNC shareholders would be better off without the deal being announced? LNC is down 40% since the deal was announced, when it was trading well above $1. Furthermore, given the shorting started in earnest following the PB’s Jet Dash, I guess his actions are merely fuelling the market perception that PB will not let his UCG-GTL dreams die before LNC does.

Wish nothing more than for LNC Clean Coal to clinch the deal and pocket the cash. But I also wish for flexibility around a better way for LNC Clean’s coal to participate in LNC’s future, albeit at a commercial distance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.