PDN 1.21% $13.01 paladin energy ltd

shorters still at it

1. 5,800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Despite the obvious short squeeze, and change in sentiment (possible takeover etc), those damned shorters are at it again this morning.

Bots are pushing the SP downwards in steps, a tick at a time with their usual techniques. It is always easier for them to push the price down than up.

These don't appear to be shares being sold for profit or to bail out of the stock - these look like typical shorting bot trades on the Course of Sales.

I still think shorting should be banned, as also should bot trading and high-frequency trading. Let's get the market back to a level playing field for retail punters as well as the big end of town...!

Mind you - I did top up my PDN holdings last week on the back of the obviously oversold share price. Did the same with LYC that is also being manipulated - was down to 87c at one stage (I bought in the mid-90c range) and now back up to $1.34.

Silly games, but they have a bad effect on people's life savings who may not be aware of how and why it happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.01
Change
-0.160(1.21%)
Mkt cap ! $3.889B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.10 $13.15 $12.94 $22.67M 1.736M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2527 $13.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.02 2319 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.