BOW 0.00% $1.52 bow energy limited

Stefanis,The benevolent attitude towards the fairness or not...

1. 281 Posts.
    Stefanis,
    The benevolent attitude towards the fairness or not that the Bots create is not a good thing.
    BOW BOW ENERGY LIMITED FPO 1,404,746 488,432 34.77% of turnover.
    As you see here the Bots or rather the really big players that own the Bots are pushing the price down.
    How can you say that it is acceptable for this to happen in a supposedly fair market place!
    These guys are going to rip you off & you say that is ok!!!
    The question to me is when will ASIC get their heads around the fact that the market is being played in a very underhanded way for the big boys profits.
    The brokers concerned are churning incessantly & picking up the loose shares created by stop losses, nervous investors & the desperate that have to sell.
    When the last day has a percentage of short sales like that the only way the SP will go the next day is down.
    Stefanis I really don't think that this is anything like fairdinkum so NO I don't think it is acceptable.
    I am still showing a very green scorecard on BOW so I cant complain about that but without the manipulation of these bloody Bots the SP would be very much higher & overall there would be a lot more happy investors.It is also a major consideration that trading my shares would remove my tax advantage of being a long term holder.
    Salty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.