LNC 0.00% 99.5¢ linc energy ltd

shorters

1. 429 Posts.
    It was posted yesterday by someone here, that shorting is banned on the Singapore SX. If this is the case, then for no other reason, I am 100% behind the move.
    We have ALL bellyached about the damage the shorters have done, not only to Linc but to nearly every other listed [usually smaller] company on the ASX. Yet even with supposed internal investigations etc the ASX continues to condoned it, by not stepping in. There have been numerous threads on HC 100% behind the injustice to the little investor, of the use of shorting/manipulating. In todays Australian, Bond is quoted with a comment along the lines of, he is sick and tired of the stock being manipulated plus or minus 30% in a few days. Yet he is demonized here, for having the balls to tell the ASX to stick their weak policy up the proverbial.
    I thought the HC thread was here for us 'little investors' to try and get a handle on how 'the big boys' are screwing us over? I know I will get bagged by most but so be it. Maybe Bond will be acknowledged as a CEO with vision, in 12 months time and other companies might follow his lead OS !
    n
    PS. Have been a holder since the early days and will continue to hold, unless Bond starts to sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.