PDN 1.11% $13.70 paladin energy ltd

A Google search brings up a book by C W Moss called Unicorn...

1. 472 Posts.
    A Google search brings up a book by C W Moss called Unicorn Being A Jerk. (In the style of 101 Uses For A Dead Cat). The link below is an interview with he author, and this is the answer to one of the first questions.

The genius of the piece is that the unicorn is supposed to be a creature of good, of mythic goodness even. And yet this one’s a total bad apple. How did he get this way?
    I think like everyone, they become what they are by experience. He had a few cookies crumble the wrong way, never learned the way the ball bounces, and heard a whole bunch of other terrible analogies.

To be honest, Unicorn really isn’t as bad as he gets painted to be. He is more of an everyman, who is flawed in the same way I think a lot of people are. He has his good days and bad days, but Unicorn Being a Jerk is just a selection of the bad, or what some might consider bad.

I feel like everyone gets brainwashed every once in a while. Whether by wonderful marketing or captivating speeches, I feel like Unicorn just ends up being susceptible to new ideas. He is just searching for his own truth, even if that happens to feeding pigs bacon.

Lordboltonftw is very cryptic, so who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.70
Change
0.150(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $4.089B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.86 $13.90 $13.63 $23.05M 1.682M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1631 $13.69

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.71 1905 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.