OXR oxiana limited

shorters, page-5

1. 11,632 Posts.
    “I continue to hold the ox, I suspect we will see a sharp rebound at some stage to over $3 , when is anyones answer, biut its worth waiting for the 50% increase rather than selling now and missing that action. Once things sabilize I will reasses.”

Hey reb mate what are you doing, you need to get those rumors going again, its left me gob smacked how a price can fall to such an under valued point, but has lap dog has said it isn’t just one factor, but fear used well triggers so many other factors that many of us get to the point that we have no choice, and the manipulators, groups etc know this.

So what to do now if we feel the need to buy more or top up. Clearly OXR now is great buying, for the med term to long-term investor. Its like going out and buying a home you that you have clearly done your home work on and know is clearly its under valued, you buy it for a song because manipulation and fear has clearly gripped the market, and few days latter the same house or houses that you bought are selling much cheaper again. Now does that mean you bought wrong. Well the answer to that is clearly no, short term investing and trading carries huge risks and if one want to play that’s fine but know the risks. That’s why Warren Buffett the world’s best investor, second to none as a whole didn’t invest short term, he clearly said and thought short term trading was to hard to do really well for a long continuous time span. But what would he know. :-)

Just my thoughts.

Cheers
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OXR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.