IVR 4.35% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

shortfall not good., page-10

1. 13,176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    A bit silly trying to raise money when a fair percentage of holders might be looking at realising some losses for tax management at this time of the year. I'm selling for that reason this week a percentage of holdings. Undecided whether to buy back.

Its disconcerting they couldn't move this placement to a sophisticate or larger mining house. I could understand the SP possibly being under attack to generate weakness in the future for a predatory move, but that would only be a viable strategy if there was only one entity interested in IVRs assets longer term. That would also be disconcerting because if you believed the hype about IVR's potential, there should be predators all over this weakness. And what of CITIC? Surely they would have jumped at a slice of some 3.8 cent pie?

JA and the team really have one last roll of the dice left to generate some value here. The Hindmarsh debt is an unacceptable situation. No communication is unacceptable after such a brutal SP performance.

Lesson learned on this one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.7¢ $65.24K 1.375M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 222869 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 390235 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.