RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

shortfall options, page-16

1. 4,559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Noiprocs
    1...Maybe the lack of responses you received was because forum members are simply not interested in what you have to say.
    2... I am just thinking out loud here Shrewd, while trying to diagnose your problem.
    3....Your conduct in the past could possibly have something to do with that as well.
    4....By the way, keep on trying. I think your spelling is actually starting to improve.
    5....Now, do you think YOGI has nailed it with his prediction of a strong rise around about Xmas time?

shrewd,
    1....Im far from concerned about that... Ive been watching this stock in massive downtrend ever since I picked it... I told it how it was and what would become of Range... I am still yet to believe that this company is valued accordingly compared to current market cap, but I do understand that this one will turn in the future based on an EGO type manipulation...

2.... get over it Professor... Its not a problem, its just seems to me that no-one will stand up against my argument because what you lot say sounds so absurd... Im a realist mate...

3.... haha... conduct... I had to be blatent with my stance.. there was no way I could or was going to be balanced with what I saw...

4.... My spelling is just fine...

5.... I have had run ins with 'YO G' before... He has proven to me on numerous occasions that he is has 50 50 success rates, and someone with the sort of talent that he professes to have would no doubt make him the richest man alive if he could determine drilling outcomes as he suggests....
    He told me a few weeks back to not Buy MEO and gave me strict warning...
    In that time it has risen 20% for me and is currently in a trading halt...
    I told this thread about the stock many times...
    Yatchy,
    I have explained my exit strategy so donot hammer me if it turns, which it could on flow rates...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.