CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

shorting again, page-110

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    "As the style and type of mineralisation is unique, how could Mr Vigar have sufficient experience in this style of mineralisation as claimed??? "

So now, even Mr. Vigar, who had sufficient experience relevant to the style of mineralisation we have, is all of a sudden not good at all, nor that he had sufficient experience in this style of mineralisation.
    Who was it, that choose his services.??

I wonder if I missed something written in some announcement by the Coy, saying and confirming all of what you wrote above. For, if they did, it would hold more water than what you trying hard to tell us.

So all in all he is now to be blamed just as much as the shorters, the manipulators, the Xmen ((which were supposed to be robbing us of our shares at the cheap price of around $8 per share)), and all the other posters from the others side of Australia which have been defined by many as "The Perth Naysayers".

All of the above have to be blamed for all of our problems but, of course no blame at all has been laid on the ridiculous and baseless rampers which, IMO, could have caused more damage than the shorters themselves.

I don't know as I haven't got any contacts with WM and/or his offsiders, but someone should write to him and ask him to confirm in writing what you have just made known to us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.