REA 0.41% $217.34 rea group ltd

Shorting now, page-13

1. 140 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    These guys are so far ahead of Domain they will never be caught. Unlike Domain who are solely focused on Australia, REA have significant growth plays in mature SE Asian markets and in the USA.

They were the digital success story on the ASX for the last 5-7 years and have a clear strategy under a solid and experienced Board who have not put a foot wrong in over a decade. Any talk of these guys being dodgy reflects poor research and knowledge of one of the globes key digital classified businesses.

Any business that can take a share price from $4-$5 10 years ago to now almost $70 deserves Gorilla in the room status. News Ltd must feel chuffed with their majority share holding and must still laugh at Fairfax as they continue to blunder their way through the appalling decisions to not buy REA 15 years ago (they had first rights and just treated the REA guys with contempt) and the fact that they still keep Domain linked to their cash losing print business.

The sooner Domain is released as a separate business the better it will be as a separate entity to challenge REA domestically albeit it 15 years after the REA boat sailed into the sunset.

Just compare the share prices.....REA $69.95 and Fairfax $1. I know which horse I'm on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.