CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

shorting of ccc, page-9

1. 5,657 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Let me help you out there until.

Give IG and Mac Prime a call as I did to double check my "facts" before I posted.

So following your posts.

2 posts removed for accusing negative posters of being Shorters.

Sort to get your wording right from support to again talk about shorters and now CFD's including a ASX registered shorter of CCC. (Name still not given)
    With a nice little touch once again trying to link anyone telling the truth as a shorter.

Then once you were proven wrong and there had in fact not been any short on CCC in 7 months.

You then tell us CFD's are not recorded as shorts.
    Proven to be wrong again you then move this to now off shore shorting even though you talked about ASX company's shorting at the first post.

So to re cap.

1/ Negative posters are SHORTERS and despite the fact that no shorting has been recorded on CCC in 7 months the nasty shorters have found a non ASX registered over sea company to short with and never have it recorded as shorting on a ASX listed company.

Gosh!!
    When you say it like that. It makes perfect sense.

Oh. PS.
    I talked to ASX too. Hmmmm. Didn't seem to know (you must have got the knowledgeable one.) and directed me to the ASIC site.

RG 196.8 There are two separate short selling reporting requirements:
    (a) short sale transaction reporting: see RG 196.87–RG 196.114; and
    (b) short position reporting: see RG 196.115–RG 196.154.

Wait for it..........

RG 196.9 These obligations apply to short sales of section 1020B products made on a licensed market, irrespective of whether the seller is in Australia.

RG 196.10 Failure to comply with the disclosure requirements is an offence under
    s1311.

Do you want me to do some more research? Or are you ready to let this short selling rubbish go.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.