SGP 0.00% $4.41 stockland

Good eve folks, DAILY CHART observation: I believe that what we...

1. 16,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 295
    Good eve folks,

DAILY CHART observation:

I believe that what we are experiencing and seeing on the last 3 trading days since the 15th of August are a mix of intentional buyers, profit takers, accumulation of short long positions and a variation that we might only find out when it is submitted to ASX as the 30 days period rule.

It has NOT crossed the 200 Day Moving Average yet but, it has crossed the $4.39's level... just... not a clean break.
    MACD is still below averages but it is running a good course there.... or it is just the end.... we will know pretty soon...
    I believe the formation of that last 3 candles could also be indicating not only indecision by the interested parties but, I believe that it has NO energy to recover to higher levels where it has come down since May.

We are in the middle of August now and many of the funds are starting re-balancing their investments.... we've seen about 7 yearly reports this week here in OZ land and 5 of them had sell offs.... no matter how bright the results were... Smart Money is not interested in pretty stories but, in future developments and approach to severe economic pressures.
    Cash is becoming KING once again across all funds and around all continents... especially the US.

It's like dropping a golf ball from a 2 meters height and see every rebound lose more and more energy until it will have not force to rebound anymore.....

My next target is $4.03's and once we get close to it, I will post my next 2 targets that I believe it will have been achieved by mid year of 2018.

DAILY CHART:

best free photo hosting site

cheers

T10

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.41
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.32 $4.42 $4.32 $35.18M 8.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42390 $4.41

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.42 38424 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.