IMM 23.0% 33.5¢ immutep limited

shorting, page-59

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    Hello everyone,I'd thought I would give my latest spiel.The latest SP has nothing to do with the fundamentals of PRR.It is general market conditions and who knows where it will end up.I am not familiar with charts so I will not give any predictions.What I do know though is a share like PRR can go down dramatically as it has,but it can also go up as quickly.It only takes one announcement and off it goes.Management plan their announcements,so it would not suprise me if they had one or two announcements to coincide with the promotion of PRR in the US by American analysts.At the moment PRR's MC is around $200 million dollars.That is very small when one thinks of the potential of PRR so therefore the present SP of PRR does not reflect the true value of PRR.Remember people,the management of PRR know what they are doing.The entire outlook could change in an instant so we just have to wait.This share will not be below 20cents for too long.Once the American investors show interest(when they realise tht Cvac and PRR have great potential)the trading on the Nasdaq will actually start.All the best from Mr Share

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.100(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 23.0¢ $16.23M 50.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 704297 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 102135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.