GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi @Thesi Weird choice to have a go at baiting me for my views...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Hi @Thesi

Weird choice to have a go at baiting me for my views and disappearing for longer and longer time away from this place.
    I just don’t have much time for dealing with tears and conspiracies and regrets
    and this kind of post, I find, really says more about yourself, and what you have been up to lately, than the company.

Deal simply with what is in front of you.
    Make your choices and don’t seek to offload responsibility.
    They are always yours - and yours alone.

If you prefer to play scratchies in the micro-caps - that is a choice.
    If you want to see what is in store for a lithium producer entering its second 6 month period of shipments, with 2 more assets on the boil, stick around.

Nice little passage from the Bible.
    I’m more naturally buddhist leaning myself, but even I can jag what it says reasonably well.
    Perhaps you should read it again?
    Its about showing respect and dignity and being patient and humble.

A shareholder is not a sheep, but its a job that requires some self-discipline and patience
    because if you can’t cope with winning some, and losing some, then you will eventually lose it all
    by continually selling at the bottom.
    That is the game of the market - your emotional self-control, patience and research vs the machine that seeks to unseat you cheaply from every position you take.

Management is getting stuff done.
    There are times for being patient
    and respecting that there are processes that take time
    and that its the same management who have already guided the company successfully through a set of obstacles
    who are now steering it through another.

If you want what management have got - then join management.
    Its part of the deal that they get paid too well, and share-holders forget about this when the sp is doing well, and focus on it with their lasers when it ain't.

But, demanding instant gratification and success seems a particularly 21st century condition.
    Is it Twitter that turns everyone into instant experts and celebrities?
    Or Youtube? Or Facebook?
    There are periods of consolidation and times when the market is not looking in the right direction and there is not always an easy solution but to wait a little for it to turn around.
    Take a look at how long deal-making is actually taking in the lithium world.
    Even the Big 4's deals are taking many months for the DD and the actual cheque signings.

It should be clear to everyone that this is still early days for Galaxy and the lithium boom.
    Marketing is not always the answer.
    Neither, does it seem, is it running a solid mining operation and money-making.

But there is always the opportunity for an investor to make a decision and benefit when he feels the market has it wrong.
    You’re busy complaining about a low share price, while people like me and Deano and thousands of others are buying.
    Not all just for tomorrow, but for some time in the future when the price is far higher.
    Is this all too basic to be worth even explaining?
    It seems like it is - but did you miss the memo?
    Buy low. Sell high.
    This is low (btw).

There is a common theme on the forum that those who benefitted from buying heavily in 2015 have got it easy, because we have remained green throughout all this turbulence and its much easier to stay relaxed and comfortable.
    Let me just say, that buying back then, the company and lithium's rise was very much touch and go. There wasn't masses of articles every day on new EVs and grid solutions being rolled out. No govt support. Pre-Tesla. No PowerWall 2. etc. etc.
    It may have seemed a no-brainer in retrospect - but at the time the forum was full of fears and the broker target price was barely even ahead of the share price. I was probably being a lot more foolhardy and braver than I realised at the time.

Right now, the company is not going to fold any minute, and the mine is up and running and cash is stacking up and demand for the product increasing every day, and its still a no-brainer investment, because none of the hard work of the last year is even attached to the share price any more. It can move forward and re-rate very easily and quickly and nobody will complain, except those who are trying to benefit from shorting it, or those who perpetually want to buy in cheaper.

Sort yourself out there @Thesi. You are every side of the coin lately.
    Treat yourself with a bit more care, too.
    There is a lot more to life than posting on HC and engaging in social media 24/7.

But
    If you can’t feel the heat coming back into this sector, and this stock in particular, then you’re already too far from the kitchen.

AC out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.