GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

shorting, page-5

1. vmp
    13,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8793
    Why was shorting disallowed during the GFC if it is good (I think someone said this, I cannot verify)
    APRA is limiting the IO loans. Perhaps if shorting is capped at 2% of daily trades, big players cannot use it to manipulate. Atm, it's a law of the jungle.
    If you short and you're one of those picking just one mango fruit from the neighbour, it's okay, but if you cut the entire tree, then it's a diff story.
    Don't feel bad by my comments. It's directed not to specific person, but sentiment toward the practice in general as it is being done massively, mercilessly, pure greed by those who have too much power
    Not depressed but my current holding is down $30k of hard earned money by 'carrot farming'
    I think the drugging of the Macq bank staff by others if true is just tip of the iceberg on what else they actually do behind those offices with big windows overlooking the harbour.
    They're probably salivating everyday seeing the big yatchs and every time they finish looking longingly for those yatchs they go back to their desktops and say "I'd short galaxy today by 50 million shares so I can buy that yacht."
    Last edited by vmp: 22/06/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.