GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Hi Ric. Thanks for summoning me. :) I’ve been doing a bit of...

1. 1,658 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2879
    Hi Ric.

Thanks for summoning me.
    I’ve been doing a bit of work on my house lately and its been good to get on with building something rather than take part in the dismantling of common sense that seems to have become a thing here.
    Good to see quite a few made of sterner stuff than to burst into tears when the wind changes direction.

So sorry to disagree with you.
    I see absolutely no point in concentrating only on one thing at Galaxy.
    We would only be the worse off for thinking small
    when the world is steadily moving towards us,
    because - don’t forget - we were the first in Australia
    to have seen this lithium demand future coming and put together a complete picture of what a new Australian lithium major would look like.
    Hard Rock, Brine and vertical integration of processing.

Its Bird in the Hand and Two More in the Bush.
    Thats why we’re all here.
    It’s what makes the long term investment so appealing.
    It’s why I remain relaxed and bullish even when we have this latest round of BS analysis and another storm of negative press.

Mt Cattlin alone is fine but its always been about multiple assets for Galaxy.
    Galaxy Mk 1 with Jiangsu is the very rough template of the company’s future
    but this time with a solid management team and a firmer financial backing
    provided by years of good lithium prices.
    We have good mining personnel at Mt Cattlin that have shown their chops by weathering
    the recent once-in-a-generation storm and keeping the trucks rolling, with increasing sized shipments.
    We have an A-team at SDV doing what A-teams do - hooning around in trucks and putting the blue-prints together.
    Another team at James Bay can’t be far from sending back some results from drilling.

AT and the directors are free to focus on pulling it together into a comprehensive and considered plan for how the whole 3 asset structure is best constructed
    so that the money goes where it needs to go and the right partners and deals are in place.
    I don’t intend to waste any time thinking that I (or anyone else I’ve read on this forum) has any better idea of how to manage such an intricate operation than our own MD.
    I've had a quick go at pulling a few ideas together for future growth - but I'm not there in the wheelhouse or right across all the numbers that must be flying around.

We all wish things would come together faster, just as we got impatient last year before shipping.
    The company has already proved that the time spent last year was worth it - with an improved product and higher production.
    The CR which so upset so many here now can be seen as pulled off at a very high premium to the current price. That CR, and the profits now coming in the door make it very unlikely that there is another one headed our way any time soon.

At the end of the day, if the same careful planning of the next 2 assets results in 2 more smooth running operations, generating valuable supply and profit, then we are all going to be well-rewarded for holding or adding to our positions through this period where it seems the market has lost track of the true value of our lithium production and the hard yards that the company has put into steady growth of the operation over the last year.

The short little barbarians may have smashed the gates for the moment but they can’t win the war.
    That is won by good generals and good strategies who can see beyond the current blood-stained field and know what to focus their energy on for the long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.