GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Shorting!!, page-4

1. 7,925 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    The Markets make the money go round in the World. It creates great wealth for some and those some are in collusion to take as much money out as they can in any way they can!. The Authorities wont or cant put a stop to the rorting because the "World" cant afford to go over the precipice and plunge the World into a form of anarchy where the tipping point of the "haves" and "have nots" tilts far greater to the "have nots". Its on a knife's edge atm. imo

Schemes are well thought out and executed and the Newspapers all go along for the ride as well as Stock Market Forums being used as well.

Its been happening for as long as I can remember. Sometimes an example is made of someone just for a slowdown. When one scheme is at its use by date, another is developed and so on and so on. 

Any story in a newspaper that uses the word "source/s" then be very wary of it and 

You take the rampers and down rampers out of stock trading forums and theres not a lot left to talk about. lol

I've made and lost a lot of money over the years in and out of the Markets and I've never seen anything that is, as blatantly illegal happening  in the sharemarket and then allowed to go on its merry way.

You get locked up for lesser things(in life) than those  that happen in the Sharemarkets. imo

But its the world we live in and morals and the sharemarket dont match. lol

Make GXY crap free............. for a change!.lol

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.