CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

shorting

1. 5,079 Posts.
    with the US and others banning or considering to ban shorting, it reminded me something Smyth told me, and no doubt others

he said the 75 mill shares were not being sold at a loss but were being lent to shortsell, said they were not that stupid.

Now we know that was all rubbish, either a lie or simply Smyth didn't have a clue and just believed what Global told him.

But why would he condone this action anyway, and did he recently give a way another 20 mill to continue this.

So the question remains why did Gloabal, Easy/Aitco but stock at 22 cents and sell it down at a loss.

I have given a reason that Global are part of Pensador or linked and wanted to force the price down in order to get a lower merger/takeover price.

Anyone have a reason why this is/was not the case, or any other reason why they sold it for a loss.

How much does he know

sometimes when one of my dogs want to chase a chook I just have to make sure the dog knows I am watching,
    but with an old dog who has chased chooks many times it needs a few eyes to watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.