CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

shorts are back, page-3

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Cos it's new, this margin instrument is providing initial arbitraging for traders holding physical and who aint concerned about crystallizing tax implications. Should soon balance out and can be a double edged sword.

Long term it's great cos provides the previously missing liquidity without CMR issuing more paper. BUT CFD TRADERS HAVE TO BE DISCIPLINED or u can get margined out in a single bad call. And IMO any shocks in the Jungle King from here are likely to be on upside ... and even if u have an auto close out in place, it could gap right thru it.

We have seen a 20% pullback from highs which is akin to other majors BHP and RIO from their highs ........ except ours has been contra to market, so we seem to be doing our own thing as usual.

The last Q report shows excellent progress is being achieved on the ground but its reporting "class" was not appropriate to our new status. Reckon the boys are just too busy. We now need a good pro PR man to take over from here with a bit of colour etc. Am sure a coupla photos of the new look Browns and environs plus equipment on site would have gone a long way.

Heaps of drill results ongoing from here. Just hope they add a few comments re implications of results as well. Hope EGM will provide detailed status update and is released to ASX. Keen to find out what the new discoveries can mean in light of all else. Eg, we may also be a new Zinc player to boot. And what about Mt Fitch North being stratigraphically same as Mt fitch South 1400 m away ....... sulphides I'm talking about. A we talking about a new 1400 m commercial strike here ??? Cant wait for the in between.

And no mention either of the Athabascan gold wildcats lining up supposedly for THIS drilling season ..... aint much of this season left u would think.

As I said, there were probably several "market sensitive" bits, which would have been played right out in the hands of non-Olympians, inside the hohum Q report.

Closed right on the 413 pivot hey ?

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.