AFG 0.67% $1.50 australian finance group ltd

Always a bit of consolidation after a sharp rise, and this one...

1. 3,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 336
    Always a bit of consolidation after a sharp rise, and this one has the little psychological wall. Think how gold got to just over $1000 then fell back to consolidate. a sign of a healthy market. For some reason people put more significance on these 00 or 000 numbers when in fact they are of no more significance than any other. In an up trend when one is approached some think, whoa, isnt this a bit high now? Might take a few profits, but after a while they are gone and up she goes. It might take a few tries, but when Wall St has had a down day the night before that day probably isnt the one it will happen in. To keep an even keel Im going to print off that last communiçation from GR and the crew and remember it. AFG like any other share will find its new true value and oscillate about it. My perception, like a lot of people is that value is a lot higher than 80c to $1.00 ps. Shorters have a use, they provide opportunities for fundamental researchers and trend watchers to pick up some more cheaply, partially at the shorters expense. Its a battle of power and wits but nature will prevail. Pushing a share away from true value is like rolling a snowball uphill in a way. The further you go the more it pushes you back and you need more and more power till it rolls back over you. Or just get out of the way, and lose either way.
    My instinctive guess is the wind farm assets are going to be a try and conversion between the posts. That is hot hot property today. Selling now could be an own goal. C'mon shorters gimme a few more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.50
Change
0.010(0.67%)
Mkt cap ! $406.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.52 $1.46 $1.666M 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5688 $1.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.51 30688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.