AVH 3.04% $2.71 avita medical inc.

I welcome you raising any relevant concerns even if you don't...

1. 5,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 548
    I welcome you raising any relevant concerns even if you don't hold.. it's good for SH to be aware of all issues. I checked up on your IP concern and I note that that court case is now two years old. It was two years old when you raised it as concern... and during this time the avh sp has been flying off the charts. What does that tell you about the the relevance of that 'threat'? All good products have competitors. Tesla has several high-level competitors..has'nt held it back.. am wondering why you would bring this up two years after the event.. when I saw your post I assumed it was something recent.. in that sense your post is misleading..

IMO the only reason for the current dip is the effect of covid. There is no doubt covid and medical treatment for it, is taking precedence. However, that is temporary. We can see consumer spending is hugely up, people will turn their attention to things other than covid. This sp will bounce higher.. lots of growth ahead. Any temporary dip is a buying opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.71
Change
0.080(3.04%)
Mkt cap ! $179.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.75 $2.71 $160.7K 58.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 6059 $2.71

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.75 2511 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.