AVH 1.99% $2.46 avita medical inc.

shorts are playing a dangerous game and could get smoked., page-99

1. 1,113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 420
    Anyone who doesn't understand why some of us no longer believe JC need to go back and review things he said in Q1 2023 webinar and the two webinars from last August. Then try to align what was said with what has actually happened. Not to mention his reiteration of Q1 2024 revenue projections 8 weeks into the quarter only to have to lower them by almost 3.5M a few weeks later. Total incompetence. Period.
    Although I am out for now, if he manages to pull a rabbit out of his hat, or what ever part of his anatomy rabbits reside, I still see a pathway out of this mess. So I wouldn't be short here either, unless I was hedging against my own long position. First he has to meet or preferably beat Q2 rev. projections. Depending on that result the next question is whether they will meet the 67M required to draw the next 25M in debt, should they need it. Some bad things happen if they can't and need the operating cash.
    If he hits estimates the stock will get a nice bounce. If he doesn't, look out below. That's what worries me. I personally think that since they did 14.1M in Q4 2023 there's a good chance all else considered that they will at least hit the low end of estimates. But I want to see it first. Plenty of upside left if he can pull this off. Best to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.46
Change
-0.050(1.99%)
Mkt cap ! $163.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.51 $2.53 $2.46 $433.6K 173.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 14387 $2.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.50 109089 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.